I am Photojournalist since 1996, worked in many national newspapers as senior Photojournalist. I have recognition nationally for capturing and promoting Nature, Unique place, Environment, Oceanic beauty and Tourism. Throughout my journey, I am always passionate to portray and promote unique subjects that include Beauty, Country side, Culture, Life Style and Underwater
Save Our Sea -Marine Conservation in Bangladesh.
June 2009 – Present
Daily Jaijaidin – National News Paper
Daily Jaijaidin - National News Paper
November 2005 – 2007
Daily Prothom Alo – National News Paper
February 2005 – October 2005
The News Today - National News Paper
1999- February 2005
Daily Provat - National News Paper
29, chamelibagh, shantinagar
Phone: +88 02 9347690
• Bangladesh Poribesh Sangbadik Forum(Bangladesh Environment journalist Forum) Award in 2000
• Bangladesh Poribesh Andolon(BAPA) Award in 2002 & 2004
• Bangladesh photographic Society (BPS) National Award in 2003
• HSBC Bank Award in 2002, Amra kuri Award in 2003
• Bangladesh Poribesh Andolon (BAPA)award in 2004
• Hope (Biponno Prokriti -Manobota Shirshok)Award in 2008
• Ruposhi Bangla Award by Bangladesh Photo Journalist Association in 2005, 2008 & 2014
• Man of the Year award in 2009.
Solo Underwater Photo Exhibition (1st time in Bangladesh)
Venue : Drik Gallery
House 58, Road 15A (New)
Dhaka 1209, Bangladesh
Solo Underwater Photo Exhibition
Venue: Bishwo Shahitto Kendro
17 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue
Group Photo Exhibition
I have participated in more than 20 group photo exhibitions in different subject in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
My works and views been always appreciated by intellectuals, critics and media activist for last many years. As Photojournalist, I tried to capture tale behind photos and deliver it to countrymen to inform them, educated them and to make them aware in many different subjects.